18 September, 2013

More examples of hand-bound books



One of my favorites: Exposed spine binding. Both decorative and practical!

 
 
 
This is an example of one of my students binding her own stories for a Christmas present for her grandparents:





A more traditionally bound hardback of Blessing Letters for a graduation book. I have made many and many of these for different families. It also includes printed photos for some of the pages.





This was a graduation gift for one of my Spanish class students a few years back, a blank, Coptic-stitch bound journal:




Teaching younger ones to make simple journals:


Watching them and their variety of choices is a delight!

 
 
 
Inspired, yet? I hope so!
 
Javamom
 

2 comments:

janet said...

Love those books, Kim.

janet

Javamom said...

Thanks, Janet!